Richmond Engineering Works has been providing industries across the nation and worldwide access to economical bulk material handling engineering services for many years. Despite the firm’s ability to design and construct some pretty amazing equipment, however, maintaining its online presence remained a struggle. Knowing expert help leads to successful results, they turned to the digital marketing professionals at WSI to give their online presence a push.
Since 1996, Richmond Engineering has been providing its clients powerful, innovative, and easy-to-use solutions for their control system needs, helping them operate more effectively and efficiently with customized bulk material handling engineering solutions designed to meet industry and site-specific challenges that can pull-down productivity. Integrating industrial control and factory automation, the exceptional practical and scientific knowledge of their engineering staff has produced winning efficiency improvements, from barge unloader processes to coal ship inspection and maintenance services.
Richmond Engineering offers experience in an array of arenas, providing quick turnaround and high-quality results designing customized, competitively priced, efficiency-boosting solutions for:
- Grab Bucket Unloader: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/grab-bucket-unloader/
- Bucket Wheel Stacker Reclaimer: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/bucket-wheel-stacker-reclaimer/
- Rotary Car Dumper: https://www.richmondengineering.com/sproducts/rotary-car-dumper/
- Rail Car Positioner: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/rail-car-positioner/
- Coal Ship Loader: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/coal-shiploader/
- Coal Ship Unloader: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/coal-ship-unloader/
- Continuous Barge Unloader: https://www.richmondengineering.com/products/continuous-barge-unloader/
To give Richmond Engineering the boost it needed to makes its online marketing presence match its high-tech design offerings, the digital marketing experts at WSI engaged the firm in a custom-designed, SEO campaign built to boost rankings and visibility via essential keywords. To enhance success, the Richmond Engineering website was also given a mobile-device friendly facelift, making it user-friendly and accessible to a wider variety of clientele.
With the help of WSI, Richmond Engineering is also further engaging its customer base with regular, informative blog posts through their website as well as offsite accounts through WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, and Weebly, allowing for syndication and sharing among industry professionals.